Terms & Conditions
• A contract between the customer and Royal Dornoch for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and processed (at which point the buyer’s credit card will be charged for the value of goods dispatched, plus postage where appropriate). This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
• Our goods are provided to customers on the basis that title will not pass until a period of three months has elapsed since the items were dispatched. This term applies regardless of the method of payment used in relation to the goods.
• Royal Dornoch cannot accept liability for any failure by the customer to comply with specific instructions stated in the garment, catalogue, or website. This statement does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
• We accept most major credit cards.
• Our website will endeavour to show all items available in our current ranges. We try to hold stock of all styles and sizes while a product is displayed on the website.
• Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value, please see Shipping page for more details.
• Goods purchased on the website can be returned to us for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of the date of purchase.
• If the goods are subject to import duties and/or taxes for overseas orders, these costs will solely be borne by you.